NGO partnerships are increasingly being used to tackle some of the world’s most pressing development issues, with the way that NGOs and the private sector work evolving significantly over the last decade. TPI has conducted various pieces of research in the over this time examining how partnerships have become more sophisticated, strategic and aligned to business objectives. The papers available below cover topics such as:
- What are the opportunities for businesses and NGOs to collaborate?
- What are the drivers to create partnerships?
- What does a business look for in an NGO partner?
- What types of partnerships exist (and examples)
- How does this global context apply in particular countries (India)
Changing Trends in Business – NGO Relationships in India
November 2011 – with SOS Kinderdorpen
This report looks at evolving patterns and emerging opportunities to maximize the benefits of innovative collaboration and was commissioned SOS Children’s Villages.