On 21 July 2020, we are holding a virtual learning and networking event in collaboration with our Pioneer Partners of our Partnering for Philanthropic Impact programme, Z Zurich Foundation and Johnson & Johnson Foundation.
Sign up now to find out more about:
- A changing landscape: What are the diverse ways in which Foundations are seeking to partner with grantees and support wider partnerships to maximise impact?
- The learning process: What are the key challenges of working in this way and how can they be overcome?
- Matching ambition with infrastructure: How do Foundations need to change the way they work to drive collaborative transformational development?
- Marion Birnstill, Johnson & Johnson Foundation
- David Nash, Z Zurich Foundation
- Amy Rose McGovern, Concern Worldwide
- Darian Stibbe, Executive Director of TPI
- Debbie Rogers, Executive Director or Praekelt
- Jenny Ekelund, TPI Senior Advisor
If you are interested in contributing your experiences to the inquiry phase, joining the growing network of Friends of the Programme, staying updated as findings and draft tools emerge, or in becoming a Pioneer Member of the programme, please complete the expression of interest form on this page.
Read the related blog, “The unique opportunity for foundations to be strong active partners now, and in the future“ by Jenny Ekelund.