A full scoping was completed in June, articulating an agreement to merge the partnership hub with an inclusive business / base of the pyramid centre being planned by the Dutch.
To date, funding for the IB half of the hub has been received, the technical advisory committee has been established, a business plan and branding strategy have been completed, and a 4-day inclusive business training course delivered.
- Build the enabling environment for partnering and inclusive business
- Support the development of IB programmes and partnerships, including connecting them to funding.
Initial ‘Fast track’ partnerships / Inclusive Business programmes identified:
- Road safety awareness campaign
- Agriculture value chain market linkages
- BOP Value Pack: seed, fertilizer combination pack targeting BOP
- Plastics recycle programme
- Environmental Protection and Sale of Natural Products
- Partnerships in the extractives industry