We have put together the following ‘reasons to work with TPI’ which summarise both our mission and the way that we operate:
1) We are passionate about partnering and are entirely mission-driven
As a not-for-profit organisation, TPI promotes ongoing learning in all aspects of partnering theory and practice, generating a wide range of free at source materials. TPI believes that partnering is essential in creating a sustainable world.
2) TPI is a pioneer in partnering theory and practice, originating many of the concepts that are familiar today
TPI has over 20 years of experience working at the cutting edge of global partnering needs and emerging trends, and a track record of continuously expanding the theory and improving the practice of cross sector collaborations – from developing the ‘core competencies’ individuals require for effective partnering, through the ‘Fit for Partnering’ framework to build institutional readiness to partner, to innovative approaches to scale up the use of partnerships globally.
3) TPI works equally with all sectors of society
TPI has built up considerable knowledge of the challenges of partnerships from the unique perspective of government, business, the UN, and NGOs.
4) TPI’s Associate network provides unequalled breadth of partnering experience & knowledge
The TPI network is built of seasoned partnership practitioners from across the globe, ensuring a broad range of cultural, industry and sector experience as well as an in-depth understanding of how partnerships function in practice.
5) TPI has worked with a vast array of organisations and in over 35 countries to-date.
TPI understands that one size does not fit all and has a highly individual and adaptable approach to what we do. We can broker the valuable connections and experiences that different sectors need.
6) TPI works in partnership and delivers work customised to specific needs.
TPI understands the complexity of partnerships and of organisations. Rather than delivering off-the-shelf services which may not be appropriate, it works in partnership with you to understand your individual context, your needs and the most appropriate action to deliver your desired outcomes.