Sue specialises in preparing individuals, teams and organisations for partnership and all types of collaborative working. She works through the stages of partnership development from “good idea” to solid, working sustainable partnerships.
As well as providing support, guidance and sometimes mediation to aid collaborative working Sue also works with organisations to refocus and embrace partnering as a key delivery mechanism. An accredited Partnership Broker, Sue also has wide experience of facilitating participatory decision making processes for both complex community and business challenges.
The principles of integrity, openness and the progression of ideas are central to her approach and a professional, energetic and enjoyable working style is her trademark.
Working creatively with clients, Sue draws out their strengths, knowledge and experience to act as a catalyst for others to find their own solutions.
Supporting a partnership to achieve its objectives and goals, whilst enabling individuals to grow and develop is how Sue defines success.
Sue’s key skills are
- Effective and intuitive partnership brokering skills
- A practical, flexible and ‘real world’ approach
- Experience of partnership solutions to complex situations
- Supporting change processes required to develop and sustain partnership working
- Bringing together partners and maximising mutual gain.
- Skills coaching, Performance coaching and Goal based coaching for individuals or groups
- Belbin team role analysis, team building and development
- Research, analysis and evaluation with Action Research qualifications