Louise is a senior expert and advisor in strategic and innovative development, as well as a pioneer in the theory and practice of cross-sector collaboration. Since 2014 she is founder and CEO of the DK-based Kjaer Advice (www.kjaeradvice.com) providing strategic advise to international businesses, governments, public and not-for-profit organisations.
She has extensive experience in creating results by driving comprehensive change processes within corporate, public and private organisations. “It is my approach to profoundly engage with and understand the challenge and thus opportunities at hand for any organisation that finds itself standing at a crossroads.”
Examples of her previous experience include:
- Corporate strategic planning as Head of R&D within the Danish-based international consulting firm COWI A/S
- Co-founder and teaching at the University of Cambridge / The Partnering Initiative (as IBLF) Post-graduate Certificate in Cross-sector Partnerships, providing strategic advice to business leaders
- Strategic advisor to Worldwide TV-collaboration of broadcasters across the globe
- United Nations peace building and development assistance provided in the Middle East, South East Asia and Latin America
- Working as head of an EU-funded entity responsible for incubation of some 150 new strategic partnership projects, involving more than 500 partners.
Based on her multi-disciplinary, international working career, Louise is highly experienced in strategic partnership formation and multi-stakeholder collaboration. She is a trained mediator and expert communicator. “Building trust and mutual understanding most often can pave the way for new insights and remarkable joint-value creation.”
Louise holds an M.Sc. in Social Sciences and International Development Studies, Universiy of Roskilde (DK), as well as diplomas and degrees in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Danish Centre for Conflict Resolution, and the Executive Board Programme, Business Kolding/INSEAD (FR).